Wednesday 30 May 2007

Half term interrruptions (Training days 24 & 25)

My girls are staying for half term, so I'm on parental duties with limited time available for training. Found a short route around Brockham and Reigate Heath that gets 15 miles under my legs in just over an hour. Not many serious hills in this, but a few miles to keep up the pace.

At least the sun is shining again - with the bank holiday over, the weather gods have turned off the stop-cock and allowed spring to return. Beautiful days for cycling - wish I had more time to be out on the bike. If the weather for the tour is like this ...

Continuing to raise sponsorshop money on the justgiving website. Currently, the total stands at over £1000. Initially, this felt like a good target to reach, but with the outstanding generosity I've seen from some friends, I am now aiming for £2000. How I can make this total by the end of the summer - the just giving site will remain in place until early August.

Training summary:
day 24: 15 miles today, 489 miles total
day 25: 15 miles today, 504 miles total

No comments: